How to Install for GHUB
Rogue Company Macro Logitech
Step 1: Open from G-Hub "Profiles"
First off all we need to have G-Hub installed.
If not please click here to download.
1. Open Logitech G-Hub and Click on "Profile" section (See picture below)
2. Go the bottom left and click on "Scripting"
3. For creating a new Lua Script account press the blue button.
4. After creating the new lua script now click to edit.
5. We have two ways to import our macro. First one is to go
Script -> Import..
The second way is to open the macro with a txt file and copy+paste to the window.
If there are codes before, please delete them and then paste the codes.
6. Now we need to click save or using the shortcut ctrl+s and quit.
7. Click on the Details of your profile and set it as Persistant. That's it! Enjoy your new Macro.
Macro Activate and Deactivate button is 5.
If you want a different Macro Activate button , change the local activate number which you want to assign.
In the picture below we write the Mouse button numbers for you.
Default weapon assignment
These are the default weapon we assignment.