How to Install for LGS
Splitgate No Recoil Macro Logitech
Step 1: Open from LGS
First off all we need to have LGS installed.
If not please click here to download.
1. Open Logitech Gaming Software Click Mouse icon and Right Click to your "Profile" doesn't matter which one. (See picture below)
2. After Right Clicking on your profile select "Scripting"
3. We have two ways to import our macro. First one is to go
Script -> Import..
The second way is to open the macro with a text editor and copy+paste to the window.
If there are codes before, please delete them and then paste the codes.
4. When we look at the codes, we will see the names of the weapons.
Next to everyone weapon is a nil value. We have to change the nil value to a mouse button which we want to use.
(On the bottom you will see which mouse button is which number.)
If you're using a Logitech G Keyboard you can assign it on the second weapon list for your Keyboard G buttons.
If you set everything correct click save and quit.
5. Last step, set the profile as default and as Persistent. That's it! Enjoy your new Macro.