How to Install for GHUB
Rust No Recoil Macro
Step 1: Open from G-Hub "Profiles"
First off all we need to have G-Hub installed.
If not please click here to download.
1. Open Logitech G-Hub and Click on "Profile" section (See picture below)
2. Go the bottom left and click on "Scripting"
3. For creating a new Lua Script account press the blue button.
4. After creating the new lua script now click to edit.
5. We have two ways to import our macro. First one is to go
Script -> Import..
The second way is to open the macro with a txt file and copy+paste to the window.
If there are codes before, please delete them and then paste the codes.
6. Now we need to click save or using the shortcut ctrl+s.
7. After saving we have to export the file.
8. Export the file if you have in a different local from the game.[Example if the game is install in (C:) export it to (D:)]
9. After Export the file we have to add these code line:
data = dofile[[D:\FileName.lua]] - Click for Copy
We change the file name what we have given.
Also change if needed the local to (C:) or (D:) whatever you have do.
Save and Close.
10. Last step is to click on the Details of your profile and set it as Persistant. That's it! Enjoy your new Macro.
Macro Activate and Deactivate Mouse buttons
In the picture below we write the Mouse button numbers for you.
These buttons you can use for activate and deactivate the macro.
Change the value "nil" to the mouse button you want to activate.
For example if you're change the AK47 = "nil" to 3 the activate button will the mouse button 3.