How to Install for GHUB
Call of Duty Warzone Macro Logitech
Step 1: Open from G-Hub "Profiles"
First off all we need to have G-Hub installed.
If not please click here to download.
1. Open Logitech G-Hub and Click on "Profile" section (See picture below)
2. Go the bottom left and click on "Scripting"
3. For creating a new Lua Script account press the blue button.
4. After creating the new lua script now click to edit.
5. We have two ways to import our macro. First one is to go
Script -> Import..
The second way is to open the macro with a txt file and copy+paste to the window.
If there are codes before, please delete them and then paste the codes.
6. Now we need to click save or using the shortcut ctrl+s.
7. When we look at the codes, we will see the names of the weapons.
Next to everyone weapon is a nil value. We have to change the nil value to a mouse button which we want to use.
(On the bottom you will see which mouse button is which number.)
If you're using a Logitech G Keyboard you can assign it on the second weapon list for your Keyboard G buttons.
If you set everything correct click save and quit.
8. Last step is to click on the Details of your profile and set it as Persistant. That's it! Enjoy your new Macro.