How to Install for GHUB
Apex Legends Macro Logitech
Step 1: Open from G-Hub "Profiles"
First off all we need to have G-Hub installed.
If not please click here to download.
1. Open Logitech G-Hub and Click on "Profile" section (See picture below)
2. Go the bottom left and click on "Scripting"
3. For creating a new Lua Script account press the blue button.
4. After creating the new lua script now click to edit.
5. We have two ways to import our macro. First one is to go
Script -> Import..
The second way is to open the macro with a txt file and copy+paste to the window.
If there are codes before, please delete them and then paste the codes.
6. Now we need to click save or using the shortcut ctrl+s.
7. When we look at the codes, we will see a list, where the names of the weapons are. Before the weapons name we see the assign shortcut buttons for the weapons.
If we want, we can change the weapon shortcuts.
For Example; When only the CapsLock is ON - M4A4 is Active. But if we also click on NumLock ON - Famas will be active. We can change the weapon places. But be careful Change only with the same name. A little bit down you will see the weapon list. You can easily copy+paste also from there. (See gif picture) If you happy with the result just save.
8. After saving we have to export the file.
9. Export the file if you have in a different local from the game.[Example if the game is install in (C:) export it to (D:)]
10. After Export the file we have to add these code line:
data = dofile[[D:\FileName.lua]]
We change the file name what we have given.
Also change if needed the local to (C:) or (D:) whatever you have do.
Save and Close.
11. Last step is to click on the Details of your profile and set it as Persistant. That's it! Enjoy your new Macro.
Macro Activate and Deactivate Mouse button is 5.
If you want a different Macro Activate button , change the local activate number which you want to assign.
In the picture below we write the Mouse button numbers for you.
Default weapon assignment
We assignment some weapons already. These are the default weapon we assignment. Above (9.) you can see how to change them.
If CapsLock is ON - Prowler
If ScrollLock is ON - R301Carabine
If NumLock is ON - Flatline
If CapsLock & ScrollLock ON - WingMan
If CapsLock & NumLock ON - R99
If ScrollLock & NumLock ON - Alternator
If CapsLock & NumLock & ScrollLock OFF - SpitFire